Monday, August 31, 2009

shop previews with some whine on the side. also, special discount for anyone who sees this post!




check out my mug in that last picture, HA! pretty dress--sour face. why? well, it's yucky-humid here in arlington, va--so i figured on taking a quick shower before heading out for picture taking ths sunday. that helped with the heat, absolutely. HOWEVER, because i suffer from one-track-mind-ism, i forgot about how much the mosquitos just looooove my freshly showered skin. argh! in this pic and all of the others, probably, there was a gaggle of bugs biting to death my shapely legs, arms, chest, and anything else they could get their teeth (?) on. the fiends!!!

goes to show you how DEDICATED this little seller is to bringing you pretty dresses, no matter the pain and suffering :B

hey, also, i'd like to offer any lurkers or actual followers (all three of you :D) a one-time deal of FREE SHIPPING with the special code "mosquito" at check out. i'll refund your shipping charge immediately after your purchase. yay!

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. You have to stop tempting me miss. So awful! I'm delurking to say that if that floral mini dress was just a bit stretier in the bust I'd be buying it right this second.

    Also, I'm not going to double comment because that always seems stalkery to me but I did want to say that I too was suckered into reading the Twilight series and my only comment about it is that it's a good story but the writing is shit.

    -lemorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean about that little floral dress--that's the ONLY reason i'm selling it :( it's such a sweetheart frock, too...i think your generous shout-out did the trick, because someone bought it this morning!!

    god, i'm SO sucked into the twilight books and i'm only on the first one. i know already i'll be kicking myself--the writing really is shit, but i can't resist :(

    ReplyDelete

hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?